Thursday 26 June 2014

Hey guys!

Just a heads up, I won't be updating this blog every single Sunday anymore, as it has become more of a chore than a delight at this point to have something done every week.

Handy for cleaning up a backlog, but a bit difficult to keep up continuously. Especially when you discover that you dislike painting Ravenwing Bikers... Seriously, I've been tipping away on this model for a while now!

In the meantime, I managed to get another of The Assault Group's U.S. soldiers painted up in Urban camo. He's got a nice little SMG, and although there's a mold line obscuring his face, it does look kinda like a scar so I'm happy!

I used the Astrogranite technical paint to base this guy, then drybrushed it with Codex Grey. I finished up with a nice wash of Agrax Earthshade.

Enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment