Sunday 8 June 2014

Hey guys!

Another week, and another Fallen painted. This one has some pieces of loyalist Dark Angel armour to replace parts that sustained too much damage over the millennia:





I'll also be chipping away at the Predator seen below. I figured that I should take some pictures for a "before and after" comparison once the job is done! I should have taken some before pictures of the Night Lords I painted before I finished them too, since they were in pretty bad shape before I touched them up. In any case, the below pics should give y'all an idea of what my models look like before I fix them.

Anyway, before pics:



I think I'll be stripping the paint off of this Predator too, so I can add some grisly trophies to it or something. I've seen Rhino's with flayed Space Marines tied to the front of the tank, and it looked really good, so I should be able to draw inspiration from stuff like that!

It'll be equipped with a pair of Lascannons on the sides, and a twin-linked Lascannon on top. Should look cool!

See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment