Sunday 30 March 2014

Hey guys!

I've been reeeeeeeeeeeally busy lately because I'll be heading off abroad on Wednesday, so haven't had a tonne of time to update anything.

I do have a few image of my spawn though:





And I ALMOST got my Emperor's Children dude with a Sonic Blaster done. Y'see, other than painting my usual miniatures and getting ready to go off away for six weeks, I've been getting quite a bit of modelling done...

Modelling for my new Fallen Angels project that will be taking up the next six weeks! I figured that since I'll be away from home (And therefore its many distractions), I'll have far more time to dedicate to painting something new. And that something is going to be a Fallen Angels army, consisting of the Dark Angels from Dark Vengeance, Dark Angels from the Dark Vengeance painting set, Azrael, Asmodai and a Watcher in the Dark.

I haven't decided yet, but I think I might bring a squad of those new Raptors along too, just in case I run out of things to paint when I'm over in San Francisco (And I love the models too).

Anyway, first up is my Nurgle Sorceror! He'll be covered in rust, and his sword will be particularly haggard to hint that it's actually a Force Weapon, and not just a power sword:


I won't be showing off all of my models yet, since I actually still have to finish off a few pieces on the Terminators, and I still have other preparations to make for Wednesday.

I might update this blog again before the week is out if I get around to finishing the Emperor's Children model... We'll see!

If not, see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Spawn looks great & enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frank! I haven't been able to find much time to indulge in the hobby lately, but hopefully work will let up and I can get something painted soon!

    ReplyDelete