Sunday 16 March 2014

Hey guys!

I know this entry is technically up on Monday, but I haven't gone to sleep yet, so I can claim a moral victory.. or something.

 Models!

Anyway, I got my Blastmaster guy done for this week. I call him "Devil Head" now...

Weaponless; to show off the work "under the hood", so to speak.





I really like how this guy turned out. Saving that head from the possessed pack really helped this dude shine. I used to horde all of the good bitz, but never actually used them. So now that I'm going all-out with my modelling and painting, I get satisfactory results!

I've just put another Chaos Spawn on the table, so should have something bigger, uglier and far stupid-er to show y'all next weekend.

Depending on how things turn out, I might also have a sneak-peek at what I'll be working on for all of April too... Hint hint, it's a completely side-tracked project. But if you've been paying attention to any of my latest posts on W-ired, you might figure it out!

Until next week, good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I like it & you've gone for pre HH EC colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frank, yeah I prefer those to the pink scheme. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm reading Fulgrim at the moment though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it a lot. The heads fits in very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I thought it'd be nice to have a Noise Marine that didn't look like a 'crazy freak' for once.

    I used to hoard bitz with the plan that I'd eventually use them, but all I ended up with was a load of bland models! So now I try to go all out when making new models. These Noise Marines were still pretty tame compared to the Night Lord stuff I did a while ago though, because I'm honestly not sure what to put on them...

    Night Lords are easy, all you do is add gore and archaic weaponry. Berzerkers just need skulls and either an elaborate weapon or an Axe. Noise Marines? I'm clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And for some reason Jason, it won't let me comment on your Fat Git's Effort blog from my work computer. Nor will it let me edit my posts here...

    Odd.

    ReplyDelete