Sunday 9 March 2014

Hey guys!

I got my first Noise Champion completely finished today, and am delighted with the results!
And with this model, my count of finished chaos models jumps to 52!

The additional details from his backpack, torso and sword-arm were what really took the majority of my time up. It took far more time than it usually would, but it paid off in the end since I'm delighted with how he turned out.
Front view.

Side view, with extra bolt pistol highlights.

Back view, since the doom siren took a lot of effort to finish.

Next, I plan on having a go at the other five members of this guys squad. I think I'll start with the Blastmaster guy who has a possessed head first, then move onto my Sonic Blaster guy, before finishing up with the converted Sonic Blaster trio.

Until next week, g'luck!

2 comments:

  1. A very cool model but needs more pink lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frank, I was going for a more traditional pre-heresy colour theme as I don't like the black and pink scheme.

    ReplyDelete